Sunday 18 September 2011

TAXI DRIVER AND GOODFELLAS RESPONSE

So recently I watched two movies. One is Taxi Driver, and the other is Goodfellas. One of my favourite actors is Robert De Niro, and I loved how he played both his characters in each of these movies, particularily Jimmy in Goodfellas. I liked the story line of Goodfellas better, however, as well as i found it was more intricate  and complex than the Taxi Driver. When the first scene came on i was kind of in shock (sorry for those of you who havn't watched it). I was like... wow... that just happened? I didn't know a first scene could be that violent, but i continued to watch it and fell in love with the story. Taxi driver didn't really have that gripping feeling with me like Goodfellas, i found after a while i was getting bored and soon just wanted it to be over, but i stayed with it and watched the whole thing, and found it wasn't bad over all. They were both good movies and I'll most likely want to watch them again. 


Goodfellas: 3.5/5
Taxi Driver: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment